Learn R Programming full : R Programming Tutorials
- Android 4.4 +
- Version: 1.1
- 4 MB
Updated to version 1.1!
# What is R programming ?
– R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting. R was created by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman at the University of Auckland and is currently developed by the R Development Core Team.
# Why you should learn R programming ?
– R programming is latest and rapidly growing programming language now. Its highly using in data science and machine learning sectors. Its producing good numbers of jobs day by day.
– R programming is currently is in very good demand in job market and it will be in highly demand in near future.
– R programming easy to learn and code programming language.
– Its a fun job to code in R.
– You can get highly paid job with R programming skills.
# Why you should use this app too learn R coding ?
– Here it does not matter how much previous R coding or any other coding experience you have , you can start using this app as beginner learner too.
– We have developed this app to give you best learning platform of R.
– All the tutorials are well organized and easy to understand here.
– Here all R concepts are well explained with examples.
– You will get a good R practice programming examples.
# How this app will help you to learn R ?
– We will learn all thing basic to advance level.
– All the material is divided in four major parts.
1. Learn basic of R programming language
– R Overview
– R Environment Setup
– R Basic Syntax
– R Data Types
– R Variables
– R Operators
– R Decision making
– R Loops
– R Functions
– R Strings
– R Vectors
– R Lists
2. Learn advance of R programming language
– R CSV Files
– R Excel File
– R Binary Files
– R XML Files
– R JSON Files
– R Web Data
– R Databases
– R Pie Charts
3. learn statistics of R programming language
– R Mean, Median and Mode
– R Linear Regression
– R Multiple Regression
– R Logistic Regression
– R Normal Distribution
– R Binomial Distribution
– R Poisson Regression
– R Analysis of Covariance
– R Time Series Analysis
4. interview questions of R programming language
5. R Programming practice examples with output.
if you liked our app then let us know, how did u like our work or if you didn’t like it even then let us know, why you didn’t. if you love our work and if u think that it can be helpful to other then don’t hesitate to spread in your friend circle.
thanks for your support ,… we care of your learning….
our references :
- Installs 10,000+
- Rated for 12+ years
On our site you can easily download Learn R Programming full : R Programming Tutorials v1.1! All without registration and send SMS!