Thermal Camera – History IR
- Android 4.4 +
- Version: 3.1
- 3 MB
Updated to version 3.1!
A thermographic camera (also called an infrared camera or thermal imaging camera) is a device that forms an image using infrared radiation, similar to a common camera that forms an image using visible light. Instead of the 400–700 nanometre range of the visible light camera, infrared cameras operate in wavelengths as long as 14,000 nm (14 µm). Their use is called thermography.
Gallery for thermal images
– Adjust temperature range (long press min/ max values)
– Multi-frame Super Resolution
– If the icon is green: Super Resolution works
– If the icon is red: SR couldn’t blend over the last frames and doesn’t work
– change the sharpening mode (in the settings)
- Installs 100+
- Rated for 12+ years
On our site you can easily download Thermal Camera - History IR v3.1! All without registration and send SMS!